Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Palm Springs

    On Brewer's actual birthday, we headed down to Palm Springs to meet up with all the adults in my family! It was a GREAT time! I was a little nervous to leave Riggs, but I also knew that he's a great baby and I left him in good hands! Getting there was a bit of an adventure for Phil and I--we first drove to Boise, flew to Seattle and then landed in Palm Springs. It wasn't so bad on the way, but miserable on the way back, we won't be doing that again. The trip was for Ashley's 40th birthday. We all went to AZ for JaNea's and have made a bit of a tradition out of it.
     We didn't take nearly enough pictures, but that just meant that we were either really enjoying all the fun we were having or else we were in deep relaxation. The mornings were spent mostly laying low and getting a little workout in. Then it was time spent out at the pool soaking in all the sun that we could, followed by afternoon tennis. Tennis was maybe the best part, so fun! And thank goodness everyone is a good sport to let me play along--my family is actually really good a tennis!! Dinner out and dinner in was all enjoyable because we were all together!! The time went by way too fast and at the same time I was anxious to get back to all my babies!! Now I can't wait to hear where the next trip is!!






0 comments: