Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Overdue Haircut

A few weeks ago we decided to give Boyd a haircut (after the second time some one called Boyd a girl). I wanted to just trim it and leave the curls, but we went short. I figure it can always grow back. It was a little hard for me since we decided to go short, but it was too long and had been for some time.

Before
(Boyd's hair combed out was not so cute)

After
(Not a great picture of Boyd. I think he's suffering from little hairs in/on his face.)


I am sad that the curls are gone. And I was worried that when we cut off his curls they wouldn't grow back, but thankfully the they're is still there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

handsome Boyd, curls or no curls!

Unknown said...

I think it looks really good! Boyd is such a handsome kid! :) I also had to laugh because I realized that onesies are a foreign object to me...and an everyday part of life for you guys...haha. We really are living in both weather extremes, aren't we?